Friday, July 29

What Rhymes With Orange



 



What I'm wearing: Shirt: Thrift $9, Skirt: H&M $39, Shoes: BCBG $140 

This summer can be described in one word, GO. I have been home a total of 9 days since the end of may. Needless to say I was excited for some R&R in beautiful Lake Tahoe.  Last thursday we took off from Southern California on the 12 hour drive...we stopped off half way on the central coast to visit family. Tahoe is full of so many fun things to do. One of which, is a great little miniature golf corse in Carnelian Bay. Now, if you know anything about me, I am extremely competitive when it comes to games. Unfortunately I lost by a measly 6 points but we had such a great time. 

-Sarah 



     

    







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...