Wednesday, March 23

Spring Me

Its that time of year again when the flowers bloom and  bears come out from hibernation. Yes, Spring is coming! I so need the sun on my face. I always love spring because it brings a feeling of newness. It is refreshing shake off the cold and and try something new. Some some my must haves this spring are: flowers around the house. While it may be too chilly to hang out all day outside, bring "outside" in. Big round sunglasses. I love these ones from House of Harlow. Floral shoes.  Every time spring roles around I always find my self dressing more girly. Can't get more girly than floral shoes. Statement watches.  Statement watches are great because one can dress down but throw on a great watch a spruce it up with some glitz. Watches are great for me so I don't have to dig through my purse to find my cell. Sheerness. Lately I have been seeing a whole lot of sheer clothing, tops skirts dresses. I love it all. Bright Jewelry. Wear neutrals with a pop of bright jewelry this spring. NARS Peach Polish. I love peach polish because is is more toned down than pink but still girlie and fresh. 














Where to get it... 

1. Fresh flowers around the house. 
2. House of Harlow - Shopbob.com  
5. J.Mendel- Spring 2011
6. Forever 21- Beaded Gladiator Bracelet 
7. NARS Nail Polish 

Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...