Friday, August 26

Tie Die Face Lift


Usually when I think of Tie-Die I think of a couple of things. First, the 60s and 70s, obviously. Second, those really cheep, colorful hippy costumes one purchases at Party City or a costume store. While I love the style in the 60's and 70's, the hippy costumes... not so much. Regrettably, i'm pretty sure I can dig up a picture or two from junior high sporting a costume like this.  I love the new, revamped, modern tie-die seen here. The simplicity and minimalistic color pallet makes tie-die a must have for fall.  I paired a long cotton skirt and knotted tope platforms. 

In other new, TGIF. Do you guys have any special plans this weekend? I want to extend a very Happy Birthday to Kyle, a close friend of Drew and I. 

xo 
-Sarah 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...