Monday, August 29

Taste the Rainbow


Fruit is one of the foods near the top of the nutrition pyramid that I don't mind eating. It is refreshing, sweet and I eat it all through out the day.  When I saw {THIS} recipe I was super excited because, not only was it a beautiful presentation but, it combined all my favorite fruit.  This is a very easy recipe. Actually, it is so easy I wouldn't even call it a recipe. You can use any fruit that corresponds to each color of the rainbow. I used; red, raspberry; orange, orange; yellow, pineapple; green, kiwi; blue, blueberry; purple, grape. It is a perfect dish for a brunch or fondue party. I paired greek yogurt and honey with these fruit-kabobs for a delicious breakfast. 

xo
-Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...