Monday, October 17

Weekend Wrap-up

Every once and a while a normal day turns in to a unique experience. This weekend was full of unexpected, but fun and unique experiences. Although Drew and I have been living in our little town for almost two years now, we never really explored old town. Drew took me to brunch at The Gambling Cowboy Chophouse and Saloon overlooking old town. The food was amazing and balcony overlooking the streets was perfect for people watching. Old Town is a charming front street with little cafes and musty antique shops. Our afternoon was topped off when we got to hold parrots from the parrot rescue organization. Parrots are funny little creatures with a lot more attitude that I expected. I'm still not sure if I was holding the parrot or the parrot was holding me.... Polly want a cracker...  


X0
Sarah 







6 comments:

  1. Eggs benedict: yum, good choice. :- )

    Cheers,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks ah-mazing! Seriously need this in my life right now. And I'm loving your bracelet in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Love your style and the parrots1 I think you might like mine too, it's a personal style and fashion blog and I would love it if you would stop by and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the parrots! So cool. The food also looks amazing. Have a great day!

    XO Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute parrots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Guys! We had a really fun day. I would love to check out your guys' blogs. Thanks for reading

    <3 -S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...